When it comes to the integrity of your vehicle there is nothing more important or easier to do than preventative maintenance. A well-maintained car runs more efficiently and longer than one whose owner puts service off. Preventative maintenance is more than just getting an oil change. When you bring your car to the experts at Carfix in Raleigh, NC, it gives us the chance to thoroughly inspect your vehicle and identify any minor issues your vehicle may be having.
Why Is It Important?
Your vehicle, much like your body, is seemingly simple, but actually a complex machine. And just like your body, it needs to be taken care of in order for it to function the way it was designed. Every step of the maintenance process is meant to increase the performance and maintain the integrity of your car’s various components and systems.
Preventative maintenance isn’t just good for your car, it is also good for your wallet. The reason it is called “preventative” is that it prevents major issues from occurring within your vehicle. That alone will save you money on repair bills. Properly maintained cars also have better fuel efficiency and require fewer trips to the gas station.
Preventative Maintenance Services
Carfix is proud to be the leading full-service auto repair shop in Raleigh. Our comprehensive list of auto repair services includes everything you need to keep your car running smoothly for years to come. Our team is made up of the best, local, certified technicians and our facility is equipped with state of the art tools and parts to ensure that your vehicle receives the highest quality care.
Some of the preventative maintenance services that we offer include:
- Automotive Fluid Changes – Your vehicle relies on a variety of automotive fluid to keep its systems running efficiently. We will change out your fluids at the appropriate times and make sure their levels are correct before you leave our shop.
- Oil Services – Your engine needs clean engine oil to cool and clean. As oil ages, it breaks down and can no longer perform either service for your engine.
- Belts, Filters, and Hoses – Our technicians will check the condition of your belts, filters, and hoses and replace them when necessary.
- Engine Tune-Ups – Modern vehicles may not need tune-ups as often as older ones, but after 100,000 miles it is still a good idea to get one.
- Brake and Tire Inspections – Your brakes and tires are integral to the overall safety of your vehicle. We will check your brakes, pads, and tire tread for excessive wear and overall condition.
Carfix strives to provide the highest quality of work and customer service in Raleigh. Call us today or come by to schedule your next service appointment.